Sunday, March 28, 2010

songs I love this month!



“If you have lost heart in the Path of Love,
Flee to me without delay
I am a fortress; invincible”
 - Rumi

1. Nada Surf- do it again
2. Patty Griffin- Rain
2. Arcade Fire- Maps (Yeah Yeah Yeah's cover)
3. Coldplay- Kingdom Come
4. Journey- Don't Stop Believin'
5. Grizzly Bear- I live with you
6. Louis Armstrong- A Kiss to Build a Dream On
7. Jimmy Eat World- Futures
8. Band of Horses- Part One
9. Devendra Banhart- Baby
10. Stone Roses- This is the One
11. yeah yeah yeah's- Hysteric (acoustic)  (<3, for real.)
12. Avett Brothers- I and love and you
13. Bridge Over Troubled Water- Simon and Garfunkel
14. You Still Believe In Me - M. Ward
15. Dance Me to the End of Love - Leonard Cohen (the live version)
16. Must I Paint You a Picture? - Billy Bragg
17. When U Love Somebody - Fruit Bats
18. Lucky You- The National




I have always believed in futures.

No comments:

Post a Comment